Friday, January 29, 2010

Profile Photos Ideas Facebook Help- Profile Photos Not Showing Up?

Facebook help- profile photos not showing up? - profile photos ideas

A few days ago my profile picture has disappeared from my profile (you have just started a red X), then a few pictures of the profiles of my friends end up in my profile page. Now I see no photos of friends my profile () all the red X. But the pictures in albums and in my application Dogbook work. I have no problems viewing photos on another site. I already have many solutions that I saw online in vain. Try deleting the following: Temporary files / restore the original configuration of Internet Explorer / Java update / download Firefox, and my Facebook profile (my profile pictures like the first time I login, but now nothing.) Anyone have any idea? I'm on Facebook for some time, and I've never had this problem before. Thank you in advance for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Outdoor perfume nokia | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates